Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Ontario is Canada’s most populous and second-largest province. It stretches from Canada’s southernmost point at Middle Island in Lake Erie in the south, to the Manitoba-Ontario border on Hudson Bay in the north, and from the banks of the St. Lawrence River in the east, to the Manitoba border in the west.
As Canada’s most populous province, nearly 40 percent of Canadians call Ontario home. Ontario is also home to Canada’s capital city, Ottawa, and its largest city, Toronto. In many ways, Ontario is the center of Canada’s economic, social, and political life.
Ontario’s Provincial Nominee Program is called the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), formerly known as the Opportunities Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OOPNP).
The OINP accepts applications under the following immigration categories:
- Ontario Express Entry
- Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
- Foreign Workers with a Job Offer Stream
- International Student Category
- International Students with a Job Offer Stream
- International Students – Masters Graduate Stream
- International Students – PhD Graduate Stream
- Business Category
- Entrepreneur Stream
- Corporate Stream
- Investors Category (discontinued)