Canada is indeed a beautiful county to settle. Every year lots of immigrants come from various part of the world to settle here.
Listed Below are 10 FAQ Related to Canada Immigration:
- What is a Canada immigration visa?
It is such a document that allows a person to work or live in Canada territory. It comes with several responsibilities with it.
- What do you mean by Canadian permanent resident card?
It is a small and secured plastic card, which is meant to hold the personal details and it is like a confirmation of the holder’s status of residence.
- When can I get the citizenship of Canada?
It can be easily obtained after a period of three years of permanent residence in Canada
- Does Canada recognize dual citizenship?
Yes, from the year 1977, Canada has permitted citizens to hold dual citizenship
- As a Canadian citizen, is it necessary for me to pay the income tax based on my worldwide income?
No, not in all cases. As per the general law you only need to pay Canadian income tax based on your income worldwide only if you are a resident over there.
- Is there any kind of eligibility occupation listed under under the Federal Skilled Worker Visa category?
No, there is no eligibility list existing at this time under the Federal Skilled Worker Visa category.
- Do the students need the student visa for pursuing any kind of short term course in Canada?
It majorly depends on the length of the course
- Can somebody apply for a Temporary Work Permit and a Canada immigration visa?
Yes, one can apply for the same
- What is a Provincial Nominee Program?
It is instituted to permit different provinces and territories of Canada to select individuals to select their required skills
- What is the experience program in Canada?
It is an immigration category that permits temporary international workers to work in the country
These FAQ could be quite helpful for a person immigrating to Canada.